• Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. has taken great care in the preparation of the descriptions in this catalog. Although we believe everything in the descriptions to be true, we do not guarantee any part of any description. We recommend that the bidders view the items in person and form their own opinions as to condition, originality, origin, etc. Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. will consider all requests for refunds. If a customer is unhappy with a purchase we will be happy to discuss a remedy with them.
• All requests for refunds must be made within 30 days of the sale date. Therefore, it is important that absentee bidders pay for their items in a timely fashion. All requests for refunds received after 30 days of the sale date will not be considered.
• Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid in order to protect our consignors interests.
• Bidding on any item in the sale indicates the bidder’s full acceptance and understanding of all terms and conditions of sale.
• Invoices are payable upon receipt. Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. will accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express as payment for items purchased. Online payment will now be available for buyers directly through the online invoicing process.
• Credit card purchases are limited to $50,000.00 per customer, per auction. Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. reserves the right to demand cash or hold merchandise until funds are collected in full. There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
• A 17.5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all purchases regardless of price with a 2.5% discount when paying with check or cash . This premium is to be paid as part of the purchase price.
• Customers without prior credit approval who intend on making purchases in excess of $10,000 must provide credit information such as a bank letter of credit prior to bidding.
GUIDELINES FOR FIREARM PURCHASES
• All Federal, State and Local firearms laws will be observed. FFL holders may take possession of any firearm on day of sale when they present a signed copy of their Federal Firearms License. New Hampshire residents over the age of 21 may take possession of any firearm on day of sale providing the proper paperwork is filled out and the transfer has been approved either through the NH State Police or the FBI NICS System. While most NICS and State approvals are immediate, approvals could take up to 3 days. Most non-residents may take possession of long guns on day of sale after completing the proper forms and successfully completing a NICS check; modern handguns will need to be shipped to an FFL holder in the buyer’s home state. Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping charges and all items must be paid for on day of sale. Bidders should be familiar with their local and state laws as Amoskeag Auction Co., Inc. will not be responsible for any parties purchasing items which may not be possessed in, or shipped, to their state of residence.
Firearms are marked as follows:
ANTIQUE - no paperwork required
C&R - for firearms that fall under the ATF Curio & Relics licensing and if purchased by a person with a “C&R License” no paperwork is required.
NOTE: Items that meet the age requirements but have been altered from their original configuration may NOT be delivered on a C&R License.
Firearms that are not marked with one of these notations are considered to be “MODERN” and all proper paperwork is required unless you are an FFL Dealer.
Amoskeag Auction Company, Inc. does not warranty the safety of any article it sells. Therefore, we recommend that, before you use any firearm, purchased here or anywhere else, you have it examined by a qualified gunsmith to determine whether or not it is safe to use.